Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, December 1, 2018

Happy 1st of December 2018.....


   ☕  Good Morning everyone..............


Hope this day is finding you all well! 
Today is a good day to run a couple errands... and put up the Christmas Tree!
So............. That's exactly what my mom and I did.


I went out and ran a couple errands early... then mom and I went to the grocery store.  After we got home and settled back in for the day ... got some house work done.... had a yummy dinner of leftover meatloaf... We decided to put up our Christmas tree. 
We had so much fun listening to Christmas music... singing and laughing and just having some serious fun... that by the time we got to the garland for the tree... we had really been being silly...
AND.................. this is how the tree turned out.




Of course... we cant just leave well enough alone... so when my son Michael posted a picture of our outstanding decorating skills on his snapchat... I copied it into a group chat with my children.  
Yep... they got a good laugh at their grandma and I.    :)


Have a fun Saturday!
Many Blessings
.::Tam::.



No comments: