Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thankful Thursday.......

⛅☕ ~ Good Morning my dear family and friends!!


This month is filled with so many memories (happy & sad)!  So much to do (Christmas gifts to go shopping for, baking, Christmas concerts & Christmas office parties)!   So much to get through (trials of the past that are still in need of settling & trials of the present)!
Now having said all that..............


Today I'm Thankful for.........


= God... my father in heaven who takes care of me!
= coffee... just a blessed beverage
= remembering all the wonderful times with my Ken! <3 p="">= being able to smile through the tears
= my church family praying for me ... especially through the sad times.
= cocoa in my coffee!
= being able to afford the Christmas gifts I've been buying
= baking time with my mom! We have so much fun and the house smells so good.
= the Colors of Christmas concert at NCC.  David did an outstanding job... the concert was awesome!
= such a wonderfully fun night at the company Christmas party!
= french vanilla creamer
= my lawyer who keeps fighting the fight
= my accountant that looks out for me
= my job!  God put me in the right place for being able to tend to finances and family while still working outside the home.
= prayers!!!


~ Be on our guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do everything in love! - 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ~


God Bless
¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ Tam¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸

No comments: