Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What a Wednesday...........

    ~ Afternoon all...............
Wow.... what a day.   I have been so exhausted today.  I don't know what my problem is!!  I feel like I haven't slept in days.  I think my allergies are kicking me too.  My eyes are so itchy and to top it all off.. I have one heck of a headache.   Sheeeeeesh!
But I did get to see my babies ONE LAST time before they leave today.  Patrick and K. stopped by the office today to say good-bye.  Boy was that emotional!!  I've been crying on and off since they left!  I have such awesome people around me at work.  Got a couple hugs from a couple of super sweet ladies.  I love my "work family"


I miss these two!
💕
I'm so glad they stopped by!  As much as I was missing them as they left... it made my day to get one more hug!   Travel save my loves! 
My mom and I have a "Vacation Savings/piggy bank" that we have been putting money into for taking trips.  We are looking at our first trip to be visiting Patrick and K.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show & Share time
My current WIP


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
God Bless
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: