Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thankful Thursday.......


     ~  Today I am thankful for........


.:: God.... my Lord & Savior ... He is always with me even when I'm not paying attention!
.:: fresh brewed coffee first thing in the morning to start your day off just right
.:: one day closer to the weekend
.:: one of my babies coming home to visit.... BBQ time with the family!
.:: Church service tonight!
.:: getting some crocheting done!
.:: endless coffee at work :)
.:: laughter!
.:: my sweet boy Michael feeling better today
.:: a little shopping fun with my mom at Menards tonight before Church
.:: my Christian radio station
.:: my Family
.:: my Friends
.:: Starbucks coffee for the ride home after work!


Not everyday do you feel thankful... and that's okay.  The world can be rough... and we know Satan is good at what he does when it comes to lying to us!
But today........... try this.............. think of just 3 things you are thankful for.   Write them down. 
With each thing... that's one step away from Satan and one closer to God.   Just 3 to start. 
Yes.... a cup of coffee counts!  :)  


Have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday!
hugs... love and blessings
Tammy 💕

No comments: