Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 23, 2019

.:: Puppy's Birthday...........................

🐾 🎂 🐾

My little Miss Molly and her bother Buddy turn 2 years old today!
I bought Molly as an Anniversary gift to myself for/from Ken.
We had talked about each getting a puppy after all the kids had Graduated and moved out.  Ken and I were not wanting to be "empty nesters"   :)  I now have Molly to help me get through the days of missing Ken.

Buddy is my daughters puppy!
Molly & Buddy
The day we got them.

2 years later.... my sweet little Molly brings such joy to our lives!!
One tired little birthday puppy!  :)

hugs .. love & blessings
•¨¯`•  Tammy •¨¯`•

No comments: