Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, June 25, 2019

.:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ::.

   
      ☕ ~ Good Morning everyone.............
Its my mommy's birthday today!!!! 
 I love this woman so much!  She's amazing... She's my rock ... and my best friend!  Have an awesome day mommy!  I love you!

💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UDATE OF MOM'S DAY........

So here is how her day went....
My mom had a lunch date with one of her brothers today... which she enjoyed so much!
But........... before she left the house... half of what's on this table showed up.
Each one of my kids and myself sent or gave her flowers for her birthday today.
This is what the table looked like after all the flower arrived!  PERFECT!
My mom couldn't have been more surprised or felt more loved!  Which was the goal! :)

A table full of beauty and love!



A Floral Birthday Cake.
This is the bouquet of flowers I had sent to my mom.

Here is the little birthday cake I brought home for mom.

This is a BBQ towel I crocheted the top on for her to hang on the grill.
She had asked me if I would make her one a week ago or so.... I thought.. what a neat little birthday gift it would make... so...... here it is.   :)
Have a wonderful rest of your evening everyone
hugs .. love & blessings
•¨¯`•  Tammy •¨¯`•


No comments: