Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Terrific Tuseday......


    ~ Good Evening all my friend and family!   I took today off work to spend with my son Patrick and his beautiful bride K.  They leave tomorrow to head back to Florida... so I wanted to have one last whole day with them! 
It was a wonderful day of just visiting and relaxing.  They came over bright and early .... had coffee and visited... then Patrick made us eggs and bagels for breakfast.... YUM.  We sat around and enjoyed visiting more... sharing stories... walking down memory lane... and just catching up!


We then had a lovely lunch at ~el bee's~ YUM YUM
Chicken Taco Salad

Beef Tacos

Enchilada with beans and rice

Finished off our time together with a fresh pot of coffee.. laughing and relaxing.  I am so glad I had this day to spend with my babies before they leave!  I'm so proud of them and so grateful for any time I get to be with them when they come home to visit! 

hugs...love & blessings everyone!
Tammy 💕 

No comments: