Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thankful Thursday...................



Every day is a day to be thankful.... but "Thankful Thursday" is a little something I like to do to be able to Stop for a minute in the middle of the week and really reflect on life! 


So.... This Thursday.... I am Thankful for.....


} God!!
} coffee
} spending time with my son and his wife while they were here
} BBQ's
} Thursday night church service
} spending time with my cousin Kelly
} coffee
} prayers
} Family!!!
} being back on the "losing weight" wagon again
} healthy snacks
} more coffee
} getting things done
} feeling better than I did yesterday
} a good amount of orders still coming in on my Flower Shop
} my fur babies
} another cup of coffee


Have a wonderfully thankful Thursday everyone....
hugs...love and blessings
Tammy


** ...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. -  Isaiah 40:31 **

No comments: