Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thankful Thursday..........


Today I am Thankful for......

) God... my Father in Heaven... my Lord and Savior!
) coffee
) my 6 amazing children!!!
) my 9 beautiful grandchildren
) the most awesome woman ever... my mom
) church service tonight
) being blessed with an wonderful job
) more coffee
) time to get some crocheting done
) flower seed orders still consistently coming in
) the trash company leaving me a dumpster to finish my work
) The Bible movie.  Puts everything into perspective!
) the perfect song on the radio when I need to hear it
) and more coffee
) getting a little closer to closing one chapter to move forward in another
) new clothes in the mail
) a new day every day to try again

hugs...love and blessings
Tammy

*** Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.  Forgive as the Lord forgave you. ~  Colossians 3:13 ***

No comments: