Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, June 1, 2019

3 years ............... :(



I miss you! I wish you were here! I love you!

3 years ago I held your hand while our children stood around you and I said something that made you smile one last time. I think about that every minute of every day.
I know this is all God's plan. I just wasn't ready for it though! I wasn't ready to be alone. I wasn't ready to never hear one of you really silly "dad jokes" again. I wasn't ready to never hear you cheer on your children.(pound the iro...n) I wasn't ready to never take a walk with you. I wasn't ready to never see that smile again!!! I'm still not ready!!!
I know you're happy... and safe... and free of pain and worry. And I couldn't be more happy for you!! It hurt me to see you struggle. But I cant help being human and selfish...Being without you..... 😢sometimes.... is more than I can stand!
You're a good man Kenneth Carlton! I MISS YOU!
~ ich liebe dich ~
T 💕

No comments: