Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, February 6, 2019

WIP Wednesday................


  
         

~   Good Morning on this cold and snowy day. 
I was thinking about today’s blog post last night while working on a crochet WIP…. and along with yesterdays bible verse running through my head.
~ being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus - Philippians 1:6 ~
I found myself relating the two.   W.I.P. (work in progress)   Just as I have crochet WIPs…. I am God’s WIP.   
I pick up a skein of yarn and a crochet hook and start with small stitches as my foundation… working in many different sizes of stitches depending on the need for the pattern.  I keep working until its done and  just the way I intended for it to be.  
God does this same thing.   Created us from the small pieces of the earths foundation.  Leading us and guiding to form us into His child… on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus !

My WIP’s……..

Pink c2c baby blanket


Filet Heart baby blanket/lap’ghan


2019 Christmas Gift ~ Christmas Stocking - #5 of 32


God’s WIP’s………
ME & YOU


Many Blessings to all you WIPs!!

Tammy

No comments: