Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 21, 2019

~ Thankful Thursday..........



Very Thankful Thursday!
I’m thankful for ……
… GOD!!!  He is so good!!! Thank you for allowing me to be angry and loving me through it!
… coffee!
… my lawyer – things are finally coming to an end and getting settled!
… my boss – I couldn’t ask for a better boss or place to work!  I am beyond blessed with First Command!!
… Loving family
… caring friends
… Prayers
… more coffee
… being able to function through this headache so I can do my job and get home to relax
… memories
… God reminding me why I should be thankful when I sometimes don’t feel like it.
… another pot of coffee brewing
… the sun shining even on this crazy winter day
… getting another crochet project done!
… my mom!!!!  I love her so very much!!!
… my precious children!!!
… God’s word….    ~ Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.  – Isaiah 40:28 ~

***********************************************

A quick little SHOW & SHARE
Filet Heart Lap/Baby Blanket




GOD BLESS
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)


No comments: