Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, February 4, 2019

Mind Rambling Monday......



         

~ Good Morning all……
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!  Our weekend was filled with fun of having my daughter and her newest baby come stay for a couple nights while her hubby got over some bug he caught. 
Having that sweet little grandbaby around helped from the sadness I had about our Kitty passing!!!

The weather was outstanding … sun shinning and the temps up in the 50’s!

I did have quiet time to really reflect on some things going on in my life and just other things in general.  I’ve been struggling with so many different things in my life which all seem to overlap at any given time.  I have given them all to God… but that doesn’t mean that things that are said or things that people do or don’t do … don’t still hurt. 
I know no one is perfect… my goodness we all make mistakes!  I’ve made my share!  I have regrets for things I’ve said or done…but I can’t go back and undo them… its over…but what I can do and have done is… I’ve apologized if needed … I’ve asked God’s forgiveness and learned from the mistake to never do it again.
God does forgive us… hopefully we forgive ourselves and others forgive us!
The list of things going in my life right now seem endless.   But the truth is.. it does have an end… and God can and will take care of all of it!   I completely trust that! 
I know Satan wants me to believe differently.  But I refuse!!! God is my Lord and Savior... I trust in Him alone!  I know he's got my back... always!  Satan will talk in my ear every day... every minute ... and sometimes I will become weak and start to listen... But with Gods help... I'm pulled away from Satan and God stands between me and Satan.
I find myself remembering a song/video that I saw a handful of years ago.  It just sticks with me all the time when I find myself struggling with Satan.  Although Satan will play with my head... God will always have my heart!


Thank you my dear followers for letting me have a day of ramblings!
God Bless you all!
Have a marvelous Monday!
Tammy



Lifehouse - Everything song/video
HERE

No comments: