Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, February 25, 2019

Make a Difference Monday.............


~Good Afternoon…………………….
Whew…. What a weekend!!!  Snow … Snow … Snow everywhere!
Its getting crazy... we're running out of places to pile the snow! 
So after the snow finally stopped.... it was time to go out and shovel.
My mom... my two youngest and myself shoveled and shoveled....we were struggling.  Had to take breaks to often!  We got the attention of a guy on a bobcat cleaning the roads around my moms place and asked if he could help a bit digging us out.  He got a nice path made down the house driveway.   Then went and helped us down at the bottom garage driveway!   THANK YOU neighbor!  You definitely "made a difference"! 



This is Saturday Night......
Then we have Sunday morning........


And we're calling it a day........................


Then came Monday..............
made it to work on some kinda scary roads. 
But had a great day at work!  😀
* Make a difference today for someone... you never know how much of a difference it may make!
God Bless you all............

Tammy

No comments: