Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday......


  
         

~  Good Morning family and friends!
My goodness… the wind was blowing pretty good on the way into work today!  The roads weren’t too bad… a few slick spots along the way…mostly corners where the snow had been packed down. 
So being today is Thankful Thursday… I have to say that I am very thankful that I made it safely to work and all my children are safe and sound!
I’m thankful for my Lord God who loves me like no one else can. He watches over me and my family… protects us and always has His arms open wide ready to hold us close!  I’m thankful for a fresh cup of coffee first thing in the morning while having some quality time with my mom before we start our busy days!   I’m thankful for the mornings I can catch a hug from my two youngest on our way out to work.  I love my children all so very much!!!  Everyday I’m still amazed at what wonderful adults they have and are growing up to be!!  My life is my children and grandchildren!  God Blessed me with them and I couldn’t be more thankful!  I’m so thankful that God put Ken in my life!  My sweet man… I miss him so much!   Through all our ups and downs…God was always in the middle. We could get through anything together.  I sure hope that he knew how much I loved him!  I’m thankful for my flower seed business! Its doing well for bringing in a little side money.   I’m thankful for our wonderful Vet.  He will be taking good care of our sweet kitty Charlie who passed away last week.  We should have him back with our family on Monday!  I’m thankful to have such a wonderful job! The folks I work with and for are just outstanding!  Its definitely a family atmosphere!  I’m thankful that I’m getting my crochet projects done!  I love new yarn… new patterns and the smiles of faces when I’m able to give them a finished item.  I’m so very thankful for my mom!!  She is my rock.  She’s my best friend!  I miss my daddy something awful and I know my mom misses him even more.  I wish he was here to be with her… but God had other plans!  So… my mom and I take care of each other until we see our Loves again someday in Heaven!  I’m thankful for my church!  Hearing the word of God … spending time praising and worshiping!  Thankful for my daily verse of the day from my bible app. 
~ Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.  – Psalm 143:10 ~

 

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: