Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thankful Thursday..................


  I am Thankful for.............

1) Gods forgiveness and Love

2) Coffee

3) Memories of my husband and how much he loved me ... and I him!

4) My beautiful children! They are one of the best things that has ever happen to me!

5) My 9 grandbabies.... they so precious

6) God walking right here with me as He guides me through the plan of my life He has for me.

7) Coffee.......... :)

8) The Sun shinning... air is calm and the show is glittering from the sun!

9) Awesome friends that lend their hand in time of need! (even when we dont think or realize we need it)

10) Being blessed with a crafty hand... so that I can create gifts for donating or for friends and family.

11) A giving heart

12) The healing power of God when we hurt! (emotionally or physically)

13) Every new day!!!

14) Coffee................ are you kidding me.... you knew it would be here more than once... :)

15) The trash guy! He has alot to pick up from us this time round... I've been busy.

16) God blessing my flower seed business and showing me how to re-work it.

17) Memories of my Daddy!

18) Forgiveness!  

19) ALL of my family!

20) Our Family Calendar/Journal. It holds all the memories we've made... I love looking back through it!!!

21) Each and every day I had with my husband!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God for blessing a part of my life with him!!!


love you all.............

Be Thankful today............. even if its the littlest of things. A little gratefulness can go a long way!


God Bless
Tammy

No comments: