Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 15, 2019

Freebie Friday.............


    
   
TGIF!!!
Good Morning everyone!  Well… I’m feeling a bit more myself today.  Yesterday was just tough!   I had a lovely dinner at home with my mom… and two youngest boys.  Even though I cried myself to sleep last night…. I had a wonderful evening of laughing!  My boys are so silly!!!   Laughing and crying are good for the soul! 
Today I’m going to share a free crochet pattern.  I love all the different crochet flower patterns that are out there… so  HERE is one for you to play with! 
Enjoy!

 


 

Happy Crocheting
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: