Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 2, 2013

WooHoo......Praise God!



* for Michael losing another 6lbs today! Thank you Lord!
* for a great day of errands/shopping with my boys and my mom!
* for our mechanic! Love those monthly oil changes... Our Jeeps get good care!
* for Coffee!!!
* for ice packs! My wrist gets a little relief for a while!
* for extension cords to help make phone chargers easier to reach in our bedroom so my poor husba...nd will see his phone and stop forgetting it.....or wait.....he may still forget....LOL....sorry Ken....U....LOL
* for my Navy boy coming home for a visit!!!!! ~happy mama!~
* for steaks on the grill for a late night dinner!
* for relaxing with my crocheting!
* for my washing machine playing nice so I can get the last couple loads done!😊
* for my cat tearing at my carpet....means I'll get to replace the floor covering sooner and easier.....LOL
* for excedrin migraine to at least dull some of this darn headache!
* for today's Bible Verse.....
And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. (1 John 5:14, 15) ~*~ AMEN....so true!~*~

~Have a lovely evening....sleep well my friends and family!~

No comments: