Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~A lovely... peaceful... thankful day here!


~*~Thankful for........
~New Years Eve in Florida!
~Michael's protein levels coming back down ....heading back towards remission!
~Swimming this afternoon!
~Trying new foods!
~Wonderful peaceful time of crocheting!
~Being able to really give thought to what I want to do when we get home!
~The boys having unlimited Internet to be able to ge...t some serious work done on their server so they can get their business up and running!
~That although my Uncle still has a lot to go through and is still quite ill.....he came through surgery good today!
~Memories!!!
~Spending time in Gods word!
***Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)***

~Love you all! Be safe and have a great time ringing in the New Year!
 
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.
 

No comments: