Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Praise You Lord!


My Michael lost another 6lbs this morning. 20lbs in 3 days...wow! Need his protein levels to get just a bit better.
So thankful to have my Navy boy home for the week!
Blessed to have a beautiful warm home!
Happy to have all 5 of my boys home for dinner tonight!
Thankful for Coffee!
Excited to start 'Secret Santa' at work next week!
So proud of Patrick! We're off to UNO for a College visit next Friday!
Thankful for spaghetti dinner and pudding poke cake for dessert!
Blessed by today's Bible verse...
You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. (John 16:24)

~*~ hugs to all....sleep well!~*~

No comments: