Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 16, 2013

Thankful......


~ Thankful....Thankful.... Thankful.....
.:: for getting some serious Christmas shopping done!
.:: for my hip and shoulder hurting worse from falling on the ice than my headache!
.:: for coffee!!!!!
.:: for getting some crocheting done!
.:: for getting ready for Christmas break!
.:: for my College boy Patrick ... I'm so proud of you baby!
.:: for Michael holding steady on his road to remission!...
.:: for David working so hard in school to have great grades!
.:: for today's Bible verse....
A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. (Proverbs 15:1) ~ oh how true....Amen! ~

Hugs... Love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: