Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 9, 2013

A Lovely Day......

Gooooood Morning and Praise God!
Thankful Thankful Thankful!
~ for Michaels protein levels being back to normal for 4 days in a row! Just talked to his nurse....tomorrow starts the weaning process to get off the meds and officially be back in remission!
~ for a fresh pot of Coffee!
~ for beautiful snow covering our land. Makes everything so darn cozy!
~ for getting some more crocheting done!
~ for my getting some laundry done!
~ for my dear friend Angela...making it easy for me to purchase ALL of Patricks Senior pictures! I couldn't decide! LoL
She is the most awesome photographer and sweetest lady! Go check her out!
~ for making our plans for our Christmas vacation!
~ for possibly selling at another craft show this next weekend....waiting to find out for sure!
~ for 3 day weekends!!!
~ for prayer!!!
~ for today's Bible verse.....
Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word. Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions. (Psalms 119:17, 18)

~*~ hugs ...love ... & blessings!

No comments: