Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Deep in thought and prayers.....

~ Good Morning.......
Hope everyone slept or is still sleeping well!
The Lord never said life would be easy....but He did say it would all be worth it. I tell ya...the "not easy" part sure has shown itself lately!  Through difficult times it can be hard to be thankful!
*How can we be thankful for the death of 3 beautiful teenagers in our community in the last 6 months? Somehow...someway......they touched our lives while they were alive with their friendship. They said just the right thing to make a difference in something that was going on in our lives! So thankful for those words! Or....through their death some have become closer together through grief or forgiveness. While some have found God ....either for the first time or gotten closer. Thankful for those relationships with you God!
*How can I be thankful that my son is sick again?
He is here safe and sound with me ... Not in a hospital! He continually teaches me how to love and trust our Father in heaven through his faith and unshaken trust! Thank you Lord God for blessing me with Michael. Thank you for picking me to take care of him for you here on earth!
*How can my family be thankful that my Uncle has fallen ill?
If it wasn't for him...his children wouldn't be who they are today.....beautiful - awesome people! Always sharing that head full of knowledge with everyone...his way of making sure no one goes uneducated about something...no matter how big or small! Thank you God for making my Uncle they way you did! He put a smile on Everyone's face!! I love you Uncle Lou!
***How can we be thankful for everything? By celebrating the blessings....not dwelling on the trial!***
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38, 39)
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: