Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 27, 2013

~Evening everyone........

Being thankful can be so easy...yet be hard at times!
This week has been so full of sadness! But The Lord tells us to be thankful for everything!
So.... I'm Thankful for.....
> memories that we can all hold tight to forever!
> Michael hanging in there through all his grief and now re-relapse.
> our small community that looks out for each other...that cries together ......laughs together and prayers together!
> my crocheting talent that I was blessed with by God and taught to by my precious Aunt!!
> true friends!
> unconditional love!
> today's Bible verse......
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality. (Romans 12:9, 10, 12, 13)

~*~hugs...love...&blessings~*~


Made this Infinity Scarf today.... I really like making these and this stitch!

After a long day..... relaxing in our awesome pool is the perfect way to end the day......


hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: