Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 6, 2009

In loving memory....

Kasey Radford went home to be with his Savior, Jesus Christ on February 4, 2009. Free from Cancer Forever!
Please forgive me Kimberly for snagging these pic/links from your blog. I felt I had to share here too after I heard! My heart just hurts for this family! Please keep them in your prayers!

For those of you that may not remember... Kasey is the young boy I was asked to make a special prayer blanket for.... and Michael suggested it be a 'hero' prayer blanket... so I made him a special Spiderman Prayer Blanket! Bless his heart!
To You, O Lord, we humbly entrust this child, so precious in Your sight. Take Kasey into Your arms and welcome him into paradise, where there will be no sorrow, no weeping nor pain, but the fullness of peace and joy with Your Son and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.


hugs...love and blessings
.::Tam::.

**Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.**

1 comment:

Carol said...

Please give the Family my Condolense's and my heart goes out to the family. " I send my Love tp all for there Loss"...
Sincerely ,
Carol Wilber