Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

6th Picture Tag....

I've been Tagged.........................Fun idea!

1. Go to your pictures on your computer

2. Open the 6th folder

3. Choose the 6th picture

4. Show the picture on your blog and write something about it.

5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.

6. Link to them and let them know they are challenged.



This is the 6th picture from the 6th folder on my desktop.

Its a knitted 8x8 square with the State of Nebraska raised 3D like off it. Made this for the fun of it... not sure what I really intended it for ... other than testing it out and seeing how it would look. Hmm... now that I've dug out this pic... I think I should dig out the square and knit a plain square to match to use as a back for a pillow. This would be a cute little pillow to have dont you think... like around Football season? hmmmmmm?

Darn good idea... thanks for thinking of it... hehehee



Okay... time to tag others...................

I tag: Kimberly Patti Crissie Rose Tracy Deb


Hugs... Love... & Blessings
.::Tam::.
**We know what real love is because Jesus gave up His life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters.
~ 1 John 3:16**

2 comments:

Diane said...

You are so talented! I love the sqaure and the idea of making it into a pillow is fantastic! I am so enjoying my visits to your blog!

Diane

Unknown said...

what beautiful square...
I have been tagged, :o)
gonna work on it tomorrow.