Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, February 16, 2009

24k Love........

In the middle there you will see a Rose............ a real rose dipped in 24k gold. That is what I received from my wonderful husband for Valentine's Day. I was shocked... I had never seen anything like this before .. its beautiful... you can see such wonderful details of the rose under the gold. I'm not quite sure how I want to display it yet.. but for now... it sits on our fireplace.

Dear Lord,
I am so grateful to You that You are the best shaping agent in my husband’s life. I love having the front row seat in watching him live his faith. Forgive me and help me to release him into Your hands in those moments when I want to be the primary shaping and influencing force for him, when I forget that Your way is better than mine, when I live as if I don’t believe that You are in charge, when I doubt his faith and Your ability.
Lord, let me also be sensitive to inspirations from You that You might intend me to share with him. Give me wisdom to discern what is Your way and what is my selfish own. I am fulfilled in the deepest ways that I am able to be a help to him in small and in big ways. I pray that he may be aware of Your presence in this day. I ask that his faith in You might increase in his present trials. In Jesus Name ~ Amen
hugs...love... & blessings,
.::Tam::.
**For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son.
~ Colossians 1:13**

No comments: