Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 1, 2015

Today.......


~ I'm Thankful for.......
> coffee!!!
> a great weekend of baseball!
> family fun at my nephews graduation! ...
> David & Michael getting a good workout at UBA yesterday.
> Patrick's first day of Code School!
> a beautiful sunny day!
> having a wonderful short visit with K .
> having some chores to do today... yet it being a relaxing day!
> Gods word today.......
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:13)


God Bless you all!
~Tam~

No comments: