Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thankful for...........


~
.:: coffee!!!
.:: umbrellas
.:: EMN Nationals Jr's & Sr's winning last night's games! ...
.:: all our vehicles home from the mechanic!
.:: my mechanic!
.:: other days to reschedule my surprise field trip for the boys on! Tomorrow just wasn't meant to be.
.:: David & Michael getting called into work tomorrow. More $$$ for them!
.:: being able to have a nice spaghetti dinner tonight!
.:: getting some more crocheting done!
.:: Gods word today......
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. (Romans 12:3)


~Thinking about my Aunt Joycie today.
So decided to crochet something that would help me not miss her so much.
A granny square blanket.....the first thing she taught me to crochet when I was 7 years old!


 
hugs...love...& blessings
~Tam~
 

No comments: