Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 7, 2015

Busy Sunday.........


 ~Thankful for........
> COFFEE!!!
> a great "girls night" out last night with a couple of great ladies!!
> being able to watch today's church sermon online later.
> baseball games all day today!
> the smile on David 's face from getting a new pet.
> the Claritin finally giving Patrick some relief from these rotten allergies!
> a sunny morning! I pray it lasts all day!
> Michael taking the time yesterday to empty and count all the change him and David have collected lately. $65-not bad!
> Gods word today....
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)



Blessings....
~Tam~

No comments: