Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Thankful today for........


~
= coffee!!!!!!
= a great summer so far with my boys!
= having a fun surprise field trip planned for Thursday with David & Michael!...
= Patrick having a good first day of Code School!
= another beautiful day!
= baseball games tonight.
= my yarn stash!
= getting a mile walk in this morning!
= Gods word today....
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35)



God Bless
Have a fabulous day
*Tam*

No comments: