Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 21, 2015

~Fathers Day~

💕Happy Fathers Day Daddy!💕
I miss you so much! Memories of you flood my mind!
Teaching me how to ride a bike. Singing silly songs. Snowball fights. Fishing trips. Teaching me to tie my shoes. Teaching me to cook scrabbled eggs. Pushing me on the swing. Reading my most favorite poem book of yours to me. Holding my hand. Teaching me to drive. Believing in me more than anyone else. Holding each one of my babies. Singing those same silly songs to them. Playing in p...iles of leaves. Always smiling no matter what was going on in your life. Racing the halls of the hospital in your wheelchair with the boys. Spending your life leaving tons of the best memories ever no matter what you were going through! Even the last months of your life trapped in a hospital in pain... I have wonderful happy memories with you! All the laughing we did! You had the best laugh ever!
My first love... my best friend... my daddy!💕




No comments: