Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thankful for........

~
> COFFEE!!!
> David & Michael getting more yard work done yesterday while I had to be out!
> Patrick just plain being so helpful! Grandma and I are both very appreciative!...
> a lovely sunny day to hopefully get some more yard work done!
> Sean Huckleberry!
> getting to hug my sweet Aidan last night!
> my washer and dryer!
> some free time today to get some crocheting in!
> food in our fridge!
> our push mower!
> more coffee
> french vanilla creamer
> Gods word today....
~What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)~💕



<>< Tam

No comments: