Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tank Top turned Tote Bag....

This is a nice large Tote Bag I made from a tank top and yarn.
I needed a bag to hold the blanket I'm making myself to cover up at Football games this Fall.
I bought this tank top at a local store for $3.00................. added some RedHeart yellow yarn to close the bottom and add soft handles over the straps. Really easy... really quick... and quite useful.



the bottom
Well... off to a base ball game here shortly. I will be taking some small projects with me. Its tough to watch the game and crochet. I have a real problem sitting still at my boys games.... I'm up and cheering and screaming... hehehehe... I know.. cant imagine huh?!

Have a Great evening.
God Bless,
.::Tam::.

**...I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.
~ Philippians 3:9**

2 comments:

sissie said...

cool Idea! I like that:)

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

I love this idea! Well done.