Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 23, 2008

Pulling it back together.............

Good morning............... Praise God for a new day... a new and refreshed outlook on life... and a new chance to live right for Him.
Please forgive my absence.... I seemed to have needed to have a personal little breakdown the last week or two. Nothing wrong with having the moments in life of breakdowns... just as long as you put your hand back out to God for help getting back up and not burying yourself with Satan.
I miss my daddy somethin' awful! Father's Day is the hardest. Something I wasn't expecting was that I would end up jealous of my husband this last week. His folks came to visit from Arizona... oh.. it was so nice to see them!!!!! The boys LOVED every minute of having them here. It was a Great visit.... but emotionally for me... it was apparently difficult. Watching my hubby get to hang out with his dad.... watching the boys play with their grandpa... was hard for me because I wanted my daddy to be here doing those things. Not sure if it was because I was still getting over Father's Day.... or if it was just that Ken had his dad and I didn't. I feel like such a heal.... being jealous of such a thing.
Well.. anyway... I'm getting through it... I'm looking to God for comfort and guidance!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tons of Baseball games going on around here.... the three of the boys are keeping us busying running to one game or another. Tonight we have a game for Michael... tomorrow for Patrick... Wednesday for David... Thursday for Patrick... and Friday/Saturday/Sunday we have State Tournament games for Patrick. *Whew*
Would I have it any other way? NOPE!!! I love every minute of watching my boys play and have fun!
Well... I have to admit... I didn't get alot of crochet or knit time in this last week. Had a week full of fun with Ken's folks. Nerf dart gun wars all through the house... OMGosh how funny...... Movie day (Kungfo Panda) ..... and an all day trip to the Zoo. Now don't forget there were baseball games all in between this .... hehheeheee
So this week.... its back to being serious. I have projects than 'Have' to get done and others that I would like to finish and tuck away. So... tonight at the game... in between cheering on the team... I'll be crocheting like a crazy person. ** I know... I'm a crazy person without the crocheting** hehheeheeee

God bless you all..........
have a Wonderful day and Fabulous week!
.::Tam::.

**How heavy is a glass of water? That depends on how long you have to carry it. A minute is no problem, and after an hour your arm might ache. But after 24 hours you'll probably be in bad shape! In each instance the glass weighs exactly the same, but the longer you carry it the heavier it feels. It's the same with a grudge - it can get so heavy it stops you from living.

People will hurt you; that's the reality of sharing this planet with others. Sometimes it's intentional, other times they've no idea they've upset you, far less broken your heart. Does that mean you should go around pretending nothing's wrong? No, the first step is to confront your feelings. And when the hurt is deep, it's even harder to forgive. That's when you need to pray. The Bible says, "Pray for those who mistreat you" (Luke 6:28). When you do that something unexpected happens; your heart softens and you start seeing them through God's eyes instead of your raw emotions. Jesus said, "If you have anything against someone, forgive - only then will your Heavenly Father… wipe your slate clean" (Mark 11:25). When you sow un forgiveness you reap un forgiveness - even from God!**

No comments: