Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gettin' things done.......

Praise God and Good evening..............*whew* what a busy week. Baseball games... crocheting... and generally tending to the family. I love being busy.. just means God has much for me to do... and many things to accomplish!
Last month I posted a Challenge .... I received a few notes of interest ... So I'm off and running with my work. This is #1 of the 21 I need to have done. Thank you Netta!!!!
I'm just a few rows from being done with #2. I have colors already bought for about 5 more right now.



This is a small hand bag I made myself. Its done in the colors of my boys Baseball team colors.
You cant see the pattern real well.. but it has rows of fpdc to give it a raised pattern. It came out really neat and its darn handy. Already used it! :) Perfect for my keys... money for the concession stand.... Kleenex... ball of yarn ... hook... and hair bands for making scrunchies. Even room for a baggie of snacks.

Well... off to get a few more rows onto something ... and couple of things settled before bed time.
We have a busy weekend ahead. Lots of Baseball games! Two little ones each have games Saturday morning in two different places. And the older one has Tournaments the whole weekend off in a town about 3 hrs away. We'll be driving all over the place... :)
What a blessing to be able to do that though!!!!

Have a great night... sleep well.
hugs.. love and blessings to all,
.::Tam::.

**As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.
~ Psalm 138:3**

1 comment:

Tina said...

Your round ripple looks great. I still have not done one of these. I like your little bag, too. I saw a ripple one similar to that on Crochetville that I have been wanting to try. Great Work. :)