Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 23, 2008

A note of Thanks...............

To Andrea from..She did a 'Blog Review' of my little blog! It was fun... exciting... and an honor!

She is such a sweetheart! Her blog itself is rather amazing... with all her crochet/knit creations and reviews of blogs.
Thank you Andrea for your lovely review of my blog!

God Bless,
.::Tam::.

**We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.
~ Romans 3:22**

1 comment:

Andrea Moberly said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the review! It was fun getting to know you that way :)