Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday...........

Praise God for such a wonderful new day! After the viscous storms of last night... the sun is out shining today. I have spent time in thought and prayer for families of Boy Scouts that were caught right the middle of a destructive tornado last night.... while out at their Boy Scout Camp in Iowa ... where 4 Scouts lost their lives and many others were hurt! God be with those families today.......... through their pain... so them the light!
Makes it easy for me to reflect and be thankful today! Thankful that my babies are all safe.
Even with Michael dealing with yet another relapse right now from the Nephrotic.... I can still find the good. My little man is home safe where he can be loved on by his family. He's not in the hospital hooked to machines and in pain! God certainly did not MAKE Michael sick... but He has allowed Michael and the rest of us to deal with this in order to learn something... teach others... and our faith to grow and stay strong!
Anyway... I'm thankful for my family... for the beautiful new day....for my gifts and talents... and for God giving His Son for us to find our way back to Him!

Thought I would share a few things too... been keeping busy with my crocheting in between the boys.... and getting things ready for my in-laws to come visit next week. Oh the fun we are going to have. I miss them. Haven't seen them in years... *sigh*

This is a Charity Square made for a very sweet lady that is making a comfortghan for someone.

These are a couple more charity square going to that same lady... as she is making afghans for elderly in a nursing home.
These are called 'book thongs' I made a few to have on hand for little gifts when mailing things out.
This is the beginnings of a Round 'Jacobs Ladder' blanket. Looks pretty weird right now... but wait.............. its going to be so neat when I'm done.
and lastly.. this is a little 2"x2" heart I made. There was a neat lady that was needing help with pattern instructions for this heart.... so I thought I would try the pattern out in order to help her... and was rather happy with how it came out... so I'll keep this to use on something. Maybe a little sweater ... or a beanie... or or or.... hehheheeheee
Okay... hate to run... I know its been days since I last blogged.... but my boys sure keep me busy with Baseball games. And YUP... we have one to get to. So... I'm off and having fun watching Patrick pitch tonight.
You all have a GREAT evening and better tomorrow!
Be thankful ..... its easy if you really try.... especially if you look to God.
hugs and blessings
.::Tam::.

**Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land.
~ 2 Chronicles 7:14**

No comments: