Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, May 30, 2008

WIP #3................. **Done**

YIPPIE.............................Check this out............ another one DoNe!!! This one was started right about the time I signed up to get my WIP's done. So this is a New WIP.
Praise God .......... my fingers are movin' right along!!!!

This is a Hexagon Sweater with a Granny Beanie set..... Done in watermellon theme. You can barely see the seeds on top of the beanie from the pic... but they are there.
The pattern for the Sweater came from a wonderful lady on C'ville ... the beanie is just your basic granny.
I'm really happy at how it turned out!!! It was super simple and fun. I have plans on making several more of these for Christmas Gifts.
But for now... I'm back to my list of WIP to get an OLD WIP done.


You all have a GREAT day.
Try this today…. Focus on one thing you can do to bless others. Maybe its saying … “have
a great day” to everyone you come across. Maybe is putting a few coins in every jar, box, collection bowl you come across today. Maybe you sign all your emails today with “Blessings to you” How about leaving an extra dollar tip with all your meals out today. Just pick one thing you know you can do … that will bless everyone you meet today.
You’ll be Amazed how much better both you and the people you bless feel today.
God Bless,
.::Tam::.


**I love you, Lord; you are my strength.
~ Psalm 18:1**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!

sissie said...

So cute:)

Tina said...

I love this sweater I want to try one, too. (I need to start another project like I need another hole in my head, though...) :P

I read about the Chapmans and Maria, so sad. :(

teakaycee said...

Thank you for the compliments!!
Oh.. Tina... it was super easy! But I totally understand about staring new stuff... heheheeee.
Yes.. I feel so for the Chapman family...how heart breaking!
Blessings!