Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time to dig out a past project or two....

or three.
Thought I would share a few things I made as gifts this last Christmas (2007)
This is a hooded pullover sweater I made for my youngest grandbaby. (Evan) *isn't he cute* And don't I look fabulous.... LOL...LOL...LOL.....

This is a giant Granny Square blanket I made for one of my granddaughters. (Tymber)
And this is a Panel Illusion Blanket I made for one of my other granddaughters. (Paige)
Well..... its first day of Summer Vacation.................YIPPIE!!!!
So... I have plenty of time to work on my projects in between playing with my ** EEgads.... I was going to say midgets.... (thats what I always call the boys) and I just realized... I cant say that about my 12yr old anymore.................... *sob* he's taller than me**
Okay... in between playing with my sweet guys! (and of course always still "my babies")
Today is a gloomy... stay inside kinda day. So we're just gonna hang out today! Watch cartoons... play online games... and crochet! What a great day! I love Summer Vacation!
Have a Wonderful day....
Huge hugs... lots of love.. and boutiful blessings,
.::Tam::.
**I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark.
~ John 12:46~**


No comments: