Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wow.... where did the time go?

Okay... this is totally not craft or coffee related...heheheeee... but thought I would share a little piece of my personal life.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Can he really be 12 already? *sigh*
Yup.... My baby turned 12 yesterday! Its amazing how the time just flies by!
6th grade... 12 yrs old and 5' 4.5" tall....... OMGoodness!
This is a goodie basket I made up for my big boy to share with his class yesterday.
(hey... this is crafty... hehehehee)
its FILLED with treats!!!
Gum.. juice..cheese sticks..cupcakes..variety of chips..and candy bars.
This is my baby at Chuck E Cheese for his birthday.
YUP... thats where we always go for birthdays! We love it there!!!

Well... off to get ready to go to the movies. (one of his birthday presents)
Have a wonderful day!!!!
Love and Crocheting like crazy....
.::Tam::.

**Don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
~ Matthew 10:31~**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep, time flies. My baby is gonna be 16 in 2 mos. And he's driving.