Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, February 19, 2012

State Wrestling..................

Well.............yesterday was the last of the 3 days of State Wrestling. WOW is all I can say! Talk about an extremely emotional weekend!
I am so very proud of the 6 boys that made it to State... and the boys that didnt!

So..................... 3 of our boys took home Medals............ one 3rd place...... and 2 - 6th place! How awesome is that!!?

So sad to see High School Wrestling come to an end......... I'm gonna miss all those boys!
But excited for Jr High Wrestling to start!

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Conestoga Wrestlers ROCK¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸


hugs...love & blessing
.::Tam::.

No comments: