Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, February 6, 2012

Amazing group of kids.........

Look at what our kids in our school/community did.........................................







All proceeds will go to the Carlton Family to offset medical expenses. Winner will be announced at the end of half time of the Varsity Boys Basketball game at the High School. To purchase tickets contact Coach Schroeder. Tickets will also be sold at the Basketball games that evening. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN



~*~ Thank you so much Coach and kids!!!! The party was too fun... and the donation was amazing! ~*~


God Bless you all........

.::Tam::.

No comments: