Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A long day.................

for Ken.
He started his day by dropping of the boys at school... then he's heading over to the hospital for his daily IV drip ... then off to another hospital for a long day of tests... consults... and appointments.

His brothers will be tested today... the blood work is being sent here to see if we have a match for Ken.

So................... If you all wouldn't mind............. our family could use some extra prayers today.
Pray that all the tests and such Ken is going through will come out good... and that one of his brothers is a good donor match!!!

God Bless you all!
.::Tam::.


`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°
~~~ PRAYING... PRAYING... PRAYING~~~
¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°

No comments: