Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, February 4, 2012

1st Place ~ ECNC Tournament..........

What an amazing night! Despite the fact that we were all packed in there like sardines and at times struggled to see our boys wrestling due to the mat arrangement.......... You could still here our parents/fans cheering for our boys! And they did NOT disappoint us!
These boys earned and deserved their 1st place trophy!
They won this Conference with a nice lead in points!!!!


Patrick did great!!! I am super proud of him... he has improved alot since the beginning of season!

Nice PIN..................

Way to .....Go....Fight......PIN!!!



hugs...love & blessings

.::Tam::.

No comments: