Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun Recycling idea.............

So anyone that knows me ... Knows that I drink ALOT of coffee!!!!!!!!! :)
Well.......... check out what I am staring to do with my creamer bottles. It is so darn handy! You can see whats in the container.... the lid is a handy flip top... and it keeps things tidy and fresh!

Here in this picture is a Large bottle still in use with creamer... .the Skittles are in the Medium bottle.. but you can also get Small bottles!

To think of all the creamer bottles I have thrown away.... *sigh*
Well.... not anymore!



have a great day...

happy recycling!

God Bless

.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That's so cute! I used to drink the powdered coffee mate and always wondered, "What could I make with this?"... :P What a great idea. :) (My son did make a treat dispenser for our dog out of one... lol)