Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Terrific Tuesday...........

Praise God...............................
Wow.............. What a day! My day starts off with getting a package in the mail from my Aunt. She is so good to me! Look at this box of left-overs! My Aunt does her own charity work. She makes Prayer Shawls and slippers for folks. She does beautiful work! I'm sure I shared this before .. but she is the one that taught me to crochet and knit when I was a little girl. Now look at the two of us........... what a great pair we make .. huh?! She uses what she can of yarn she gets for charity... and sends me the left-overs for me to create things for charity. I have used a bit over half of the other box of yarn she sent me mostly for charity squares. I cant wait to really dig into this one for more projects!
Thank you Aunt Joycie.................... I LOVE YOU! (pssssssst......... thank you SarahJo for helping her mail it!!! I love you too!)


Because I was so excited to get that box of yarn... I had to make something with one of the colors. So......... I made this little case! Isnt it cute!? *grin*

I may make a few more of these to put in packages just for fun ... when I mail out swaps or charity items! The stitch I did was pretty simple and quick. Wasn't sure about it when I started playing around with it.. but it came out really nice!
Alright..... need to cut this post short... busy busy busy!
have a terrific evening and a wonderful tomorrow!
huge hugs........ lots of love........ and bountiful blessings
.::T::.

**By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.
~ 2 Peter 1:3**

No comments: