Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, October 20, 2008

Startin' off the week....

Not to much went on today.................
Had a nice business lunch with Ken and a buddy of his. Stopped at Michaels to get some yarn and such. Then off to get my midgets from school
Of course while sitting there waiting for my babies... I had time to crochet.. so I started this scarf. These types of scarves that have the hole in them to slip the other end through are called 'keyhole' scarves. I used a shell type pattern and totally winged it to make it a keyhole. I'm rather proud of myself.


Now here we have 'Red Teddy' He's 2 or 3 yrs old now. Pretty loved little guy. I made him for my (now 8 yr old)(David) for his birthday years ago. He Loves his 'Red Teddy' The other night... apparently bored out of my mind... because we all know... I had NOTHING I should have been working on.................... I whipped up this Oreo Cookie. I think its a bit big for Teddy... so I think I will make another one for him. But this one for David to just play with. I'm going to make him a few more. Its all fun!

Have you struggled with a secret sin? Do you know someone that is struggling with a sin? God offers healing for the pain you hide, and He can make you whole and new. Give it to Jesus; He'll give you his unconditional love. Pray for that someone that you know is struggling. God wants to help them.. .but needs us to intercede sometimes on there behalf. We are to be warriors for our fellow men and women..... for our friends... our neighbors... our families.
God loves unconditionally... He just waits for us to love Him ... ourselves and our neighbors.

Back to getting some crocheting done.
I have blankets... charity squares... Christmas gifts... etc. to get done.
have a Wonderful evening.. and a Terrific Tuesday.

hugs...love... and blessings
.::T::.

**This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
2 Corinthians 5:17**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how COOL! I LOVE that scarf! The Christmas list of projects I need to make just grew...lol