Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wintery Wednesday......

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

hope all is well with everyone this fine Wintery Wednesday.................
School was cancelled for us today... so the boys got to sleep in and no subbing for me.
So................... I'm going to spend some serious time with my hook and yarn today!!!!
With all that has been going on lately in my family... I havent been able to even stay focused enough to crochet. :(
I have so many projects I need to get done too!!!!!
So glad I stopped at the store last night ..... we have plenty to munch on all day!
I really do appreciate the snow day..... it gives me a chance to slow down for a few minutes and just relax. No pressure from the weekend to get things done for the upcoming week. Just a day to do nothing. Thank you God for our "day off"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Continued prayer request......
Ken is feeling better.... the ear infection....flu...and shingles are clearing up. His chemo treatment ended Monday night. The docs are now working on the spots of pneumonia on his lungs.
Please continue to pray for Ken's health .......
and for the boys... they really miss their dad and worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ God Bless you all
have a wonderful Wednesday..... stay warm!
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: