Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Tuesday with thankfulness.............


Thank you God for ..........

*mechanics to fix my Jeep
*coffee first thing in the morning and all throughout the day
*a two mile walk this morning followed by 25 crunches and 50 pushups
*a beautiful day....... 40* and sunny
*being able to get some knitting done
*being able to plan some time with my mom tomorrow
*doctors
*Fuel in our tank to help keep our house warm
*Wonderful friends!
*children’s artwork
*poetry
*your word!!!
* loving me enough for the both of us!

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone!
{{{hugs}}}
(¯` * •. ¸ ♥ Tam  ¸ • * '¯)

No comments: